I wonder if....

timsmom

Reaction score
this ever gets any easier? In January it will have been 12 years since Christopher went to heaven. I browse the M&L thread more in the hope that having been in the worst club in the world, that maybe I can offer some advice or 'words of wisdom' to the other poor women who have been through something similar.

I don't know whether it's because Alex arrived this year and I am reminded how very precious our babies are but I can't help but feel absolutely bereft reading them at the moment. I think about Christopher most days even after all this time and reading some of these threads has me sobbing in to my tissues.

When women say their babies are never forgotten, I wonder how many people realise they are really only a breath away from our thoughts every day. To all you lovely ladies out there who have a 'forever baby' I just wanted to say I'm so very sorry and I hope you find some comfort in knowing that lots of people are thinking about you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

aww sweetheart i'm so sorry, i really wish there was something i could say to make it easier :( thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

u just have me goose pimples hun. that was a really sweet message. my thoughts are with u :hug:

That was a lovely message, and the phrase forever baby has brought tears to my eyes, take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww. i'm all teary eyed now :cry:

everybody on this forum are all such lovely people! and nobody on here deserves to lose their LO but i hope that things are made slightly easier, even if it's just a smile for a few seconds each day.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back