breastfeeding **Update HSV-1 Virus **

Thanks girls! He's doing really well, gaining weight and bright as a button! He's so cute I could just squeeze him.....so I do lol

Sorry you have to stay in , but when Adam comes home he will then be fighting fit and ready tok be adored by his brothers. How proud does Daddy look in the photo - can't believe how much hair does he have - amazing - sure he will be going from strength to strength soon - hang in there - your doing soo well X

Glad he's doing much better hun, been thinking about you. He's just gorgeous, just look at all that hair!

He is absolutely gorgeous!! So glad he is doing well I've been wondering how you've been just came across this thread by chance looking something up for my sister...
Xxx

I hope your Lo is doing well, ur very strong. What a horrible experience glad they are treating it well though x all the best wishes x x

Hi girls. Going from strength to strength. 4 weeks old today, now passed his birthweight at just over 9lb!! He seems like a normal healthy baby niw. He finishes his last course of treatment on friday 7th at 7am (not that im counting). Tomorrow he gets a scan for his hips (think he was squished in my tummy he lies with legs to one side) so its escape from ward...woo hoo. I really cant wait to get him home and breathe a huge sigh of relief!!

So pleased he's doing really well now Hun, hope his hip scan goes well :hugs: xx

That's fantastic babe I've been so worried and keeping an eye out for an update from you!! So pleased he's getting better!!!! :cheer: :hug:

I'm so pleased to read this!! I've been thinking about you and couldn't see any updates. Only just seen this section! Really glad your wee man is on the mend xxxx

We are home!!!!! YAY :)

Hips all fine, got his BCG and got home yesterday morning. I may have found the source of infection... When I got home my step son said his mouth was sore and had another mouth ulcer. said he had one a few weeks ago too but that one gone. I looked in his mouth, looks like a large ulcer. Alarm bells started ringing, looked up pics on google and herpes in mouth can look like ulcers! He does seem to get mouth ulcrrs quite frequently. Will take him to gp on monday to get tested. Meanwhile he is not allowed to touch Adam. No way this will happen again!

Thanks for all your support and best wishes xxx

Fantastic news your home!!!
And even better you may have found the source of the problem!!!! That must be such a relief!!!! Better to know what it is and where it came from...
Xxx

So glad you're home and Adam on the mend :yay:
And good to know where the problem came from otherwise it'd drive you mad wondering xxx

So pleased your home & all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back