Breastfeeding suitable nightshirts

mdsremos

Reaction score
Went to Peacocks today and they have a range of nightshirts, trendy really, and long which have a row of pretty buttons part way down the front which opens more than enough to allow breastfeeding without having to hitch up your top.
They are only £5.00 each so doesnt matter too much if they stretch and stuff later and cos I am having a section will be ideal for my recovery period in hospital and at home.
Have checked their website but unfortunately they are not showing on there.

Thanks so much for posting this, I'm desperately looking for some of these and the only ones I have been able to find are ones like my grannie wears! LOL!! Think I may be popping to Peacocks.

xxx

my local peacocks hasnt got any maternity stufs :-(

but matalan does too at the same prices :)

xxx

i looked in peacocks today but didnt find any :(

I have been looking everywhere for breastfeeding friendly nightwear. The only ones i have found are in mamas and papas and in mothercare...which arent cheap!

I will be popping into my local peacocks on Monday.

I found it so hard to find some I could breastfeed in! Found loads of cheap ones in Primark when I was pregnant with Toby though and they have buttons down the front at the top so they're perfect for breastfeeding :)

igot mine from peacocks, got a size 16 which is big on me but so comfy xxx

ooh have to look in peacocks - thanks,

I did get a nice one in Primark the other week tho

I went into peacocks and found these - brilliant, so nice to have to spend too much on a nightie!
Sexyamy - they're not maternity just in with the normal ladies nightwear section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back