Breastfeeding and periods

snr1982

Reaction score
Anyone had anything similar to this. My little chubby monster is now 3 and a half months old. i'm breastfeeding only so not had a period yet but two weeks ago I had some spotting which last three days. didn't need a tampon or pad as it wasn't heavy enough. anyway that stopped but it has returned again today?! is this my period trying to start up or something else? don't want to go to the doctors as i've been there more times than I want to be! anyone know what this could be?

I believe it is your period because I had mine when my baby was 2 and half months and also believe we aint the lucky ones...cos the witch returned to us early am pissed.. lol

I've breastfed Oz since birth, he was born december, had 1 day spottin in february which I thought was start of period but it came to nothing. Had my first proper period March and every month since then!

Sorry can't help Hun as I haven't had a period yet x

Yeah I'm piss about it, it was my period. lol. grrrrrr. so much for another year without it! was very light though and none of the usual pains, so fingers crossed that is what my period is going to be like from now on! (haha I wish!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ButterflyMom
Back