Severe, Heavy & Irregular Periods

happy-chick

Reaction score
Before I had Ellie my periods were always really regular & were heavy but bearable. Since I had my first period last month as im breastfeeding then i've come on again today 6 weeks later.

I'm in absolue agony, to the point where i've had 2 co-codamol and im writhing around moaning & groaning, it honestly feels like medium labour contractions & constant... Didnt think i'd feel that kinda pain this soon! I feel like my insides are being ripped out :( its so bad its making me physically wretch. I'm so heavy, changing tampon every 2hrs :shock: Im just glad its weekend as im definately not able to look after Ellie im in so much pain :(

Has anyone else experienced this? Did it settle down? I'm thinking of going to the doctors cos I cant cope with this every month :( Looks like hot baths, hot water bottles, pain killers & chocolate are on the cards for me today! :cry: Hugs needed! x

Oh hunny big big hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think you should definitely go to the docs. All I can think is with you not having them for sooo long they may be pretty harsh for the first few. Mine were after James (the 2 that I had! Lol!) I really hope they settle down for you soon.

Bah to being female! :shakehead:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

they will be irregular while you are breastfeeding. i remember mine being more painful after charl but not heavier.. however they are heavier after ted...see the dr if next month is they same.. i guess they might say go on the mini pill xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
hope you feel better soon jo, take care hunni,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back