Breast mummys, remember this when its tough!

Tasha20

Reaction score
Just a few facts to remember, I know it kept me going and got me thru some hard times :D

* When a mummy comes into contact with germs, the body immediately makes anitbodies and it goes into the milk for the babys next feed :D
How amazing is that!! :cheer: :cheer:

*Women who breastfeed have fewer periods

*Breastfeeding, by its very nature, requires the sort of skin-to-skin contact that babies need. It is a uniquely bonding experience.

*Breastfeeding helps to protect a baby from infection, including sickness and diarrhoea, ear infections and chest infections. For some infections this protection continues even after you stop breastfeeding

*Women who breastfeed have a reduced risk of pre-menopausal breast cancer and ovarian cancer, as well as a lower chance of broken bones due to osteoporosis in later life

Plus so much more ! :dance:

There are so many great things about it! So keep going ladies you are all doing a fantastic job! :cheer:
:clap:
If you are at all in any need please post! or pm me :hug:

:hug: I hope that will help

Thanks for that, me still being in the early settling days i've found it really hard and some days have been so close to giving up and just going and buying milk to make bottles, up to now i've managed to resist.

:hug:

:hug: Aww, I know it can really get you down, but all you need is a little pick me up and you will continue, remembering also that it will be so much easier as time goes on and it goes fast enough :)

:hug: Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back