Breast lump

Belle171210

Reaction score
So I thought I was being so got my bubbie tocheck but I do actually have a little lump underneath my nipple. My boobs have increased at least one cup size since I four out I was pregnant so not sure if this is why?
Have made a doc appt for weds but wondered if anyone else has had anthing similar??
B x

i haven't had that sorry can't be of any help hope everything is ok and glad you've got an appointment :)

Didn't get a lump, but I got a soreness in my right breast, up near my armpit. Felt like I had been punched. I went all over to get it checked, but was told that it was just something I would have to live with since breast feeding had chahged my breasts forever!! Still get it now, I was convinced it was something sinister and wouldn't let it go for ages. Just glad I got it checked to put my mind at rest. I'm sure the doc will tell you it's your body getting ready for motherhood x

i had a massive lump kinda under my breast/armpit i showed it to the midwife and she said it was my milk glands. she said to get it checked out for piece of mind so i went to dr and she said same. it went away within a couple of weeks. mind your breasts change alot during pregnancy. mine almost trippled in size during first tri, were agony, then pain went away and now last tri they hurt again but look a bit smaller, sadly, haha they were looking great. it'll be no harm to go get checked though, even for piece of mind x

It could be a milk duct developing, glad you are getting it checked, every lump should be looked at :hug:

I wouldnt panic its probably is your milk ducts forming, but like RM said, you should always get a lump looked at. Hope it goes well x

I'm sure its nothing to worry about and just milk ducts developing too. I freaked out when mine started! But, when I saw my doc for the first time since being pregnant he told me to keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary with my boobs so you are doing the right thing getting it checked hun xxx

Thanks everyone - guess I'll just wait until weds!! I am sure it's nothing sinister as it is painful - had a lump before and caused no pain at all!
Thanks for ur support!! B x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back