I found a lump?... worried :(

x kylie x

Reaction score
Hey Girls x

I really hope im just being silly but i am really concerned :(

I woke up this morning and lay on my back like usual and gave flump a little stroke only this morning i had a hard lump on my left side near the centre though?

I could see that my left side was up higher than my right side and also the left side was hard and the right was soft like usual x

I hopped up and went to the bathroom as i was desperate and lay back down to check again and the lump had gone? Maybe i had such a full bladder but im sure no matter what it shouldnt be the baby this early?

I have pcos and endometreosis so dont know if thats anything to do with it :( I am so worried :(

I have put my doppler on and heard the heartbeat so i know that he/she is still ok but im very worried about it :(

Anyone had anything simular? x

Sounds like it could have been a bit of trapped wind, I get that sometimes where my stomach bulges and feels hard on one side, but it always disappears after a bit. Nothing to worry about hun :)

I think if it dissapeared straight after going to the loo, it's probably nothing serious.

i have this some mornings, i can feel where my uterus comes up to (probably an inch below my belly button) and some mornings the right hand side of my uterus is quite firm where the left is soft, once i'm up and about it seems to go, not sure what this is my self so would be fab if anyone knew :) xx

I woke up today with the lump there again this time on the opposite side lol so i thought let me get my doppler out so i lay there and when i put the doppler just under the bulge the babys heartbeat was there :) and on the lump itself i heard swooshing what would of proberly been my bladder lol so i think because its first thing in morning my bladder is squashed because of the baby x

It was really strange as with my doppler the heartbeat is always in the same place but in the morning its always near the buldge now so it must be to do with the full bladder xx

Aww glad you're sorted! How soon can you use a Doppler? :)

Xx

Aww glad you're sorted! How soon can you use a Doppler? :)

Xx

Thank you hun :)

Every doppler is different hun so make sure you check before you get one x

The one i have (angel sound) says not before 12 weeks online but in the instructions it said between 9-12 weeks x

But i would say 12 weeks to be sure :) and dont get worried if you dont always find it as it moves around alot mine turns its back on me lol must be saying " oh mummy stop bloody pokeing me" lol xx

Glad all is well hon. I think I will avoid using a doppler - great in the right hands but I'm too obsessive lol Would probably have baby turn its back on my all the time in protest for being prodded 24/7 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back