Breast feeding still tires me out!!!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Ella is 10 weeks tomorrow... And I am still soooo tired with bf! I thought by now I'd be used to this!

Does anyone else feel like this!?

Xxx

Sometimes - yeah. I dunno if its the actual breast feeding - or the generalness of having a LO. The other day I lay down on the couch while G was having a nap - normally she only sleeps 30-40mins - over an hour later the phone woke me up. :shock:

xxx

Are you managing to eat properly sweetie or taking vitamins? Bf takes a lot out of a mummy and you need to look after yourself xxxxxxxx

I think a baby in general takes it out of u. Just think how lucky you are not having to wash, sterilise and prepare millions of bottles each day.

I think a baby in general takes it out of u. Just think how lucky you are not having to wash, sterilise and prepare millions of bottles each day.

It's one of my many bugbears about not being able to bf! Self sterilising bottles unfortunately does not meant they wash themselves and jump into the microwave :(

Unfortunately I do have to do all of that!!!! Since Ella was born, she struggles to take a full feed, so she has to have a top up. This means I express and breastfeed so I have the worst of all worlds! Lol!

i do too, im always knackered.

I find myself falling asleep as I bf but feel wide awake just before and after. I think a hormone is released when we bf which relaxes us (Im sure I read its the same as having an orgasm but without the fun lol) so that probably contributes to the tiredness along with looking after a lo and keeping the house in check 24/7! I give her a bottle now and then when my nipples start getting too sensitive so have the joys of washing and steralising also!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back