Breakfast issues

CARNAT22

Reaction score
James only likes carbs for breakkie (crumpets, toast, muffins)

He wont eat porridge, or shredded wheat or weetabix. He refuses fruit and yoghurt?

He is fine at lunch and dinner and will eat a good variety. It's just breakkie?

Any ideas?

I only give him crumpets and muffins as an occasional treat, so he mainly has toast.

xxxxxx

We were the same for a bit, but the last few days I have managed to get her to start taking her porridge again. I bought the Plum fork mash one as that was always her favourite and mash a fee raspberries in it and she is taking it again

I had given her crumpets, tattie scones and toast when she was refusing her porridge.

I think with her it wasnt so much that she didnt want porridge, she just wanted to feed herself.

Breakfast muffins could be good? Sliced boiled eggs or strips of omlette? X

I don't see anything wrong with toast for breaki, I eat weirder things like mac d's and proper dinner/tea food for breaki cereals just don't do it for me in the morning awkward as it is. But you could easily give French toast, cheese on toast, sani's with whatever he likes where am from breakfast is done with bread and cheese/meats/chocci sprinkles, cereals are more a quick option am sure you can give something like that at dinner time?

David Victor JR. 21.40. - 19.05.'13 - 6lb 11oz /tapatalking

Have you tried Rice krispies? Shreddies? Cheerios?

I give bethan some of the above soaked in milk. Then while she's feeding herself those I shovel in some readybrek.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure I heard somewhere about porridge fingers you can make for blw. Been a long time
Since I was weaning my first but I Def remember a friend making them for her Lo.

Will he eat fruit but on toast?
M goes mad for banana on toast, you could try that x

Don't feel restricted by so called 'breakfast' foods, honestly food is food, so if you really wanted to you could give him literally anything for breakfast!

Scones-could add dried/fresh fruit into the scones
Pancakes
Scrambled tofu
Sultana cake (I'd use a low sugar recipe)
Croissants
Fruit/savoury muffins
Could do 'continental' style breakfast

Is he ok with eggs? You can try scrambled and even add mushrooms etc? I always offer fruit but if he wants to load up.on carbs, let him

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I mashed banana into porridge to get my lo to eat it....he loves it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back