Braxon Hicks.......again

Layla

Reaction score
hi girlys

is anyone else getting annoyed with there braxon hicks?

last night me and jase put the xmas tree and decorations up, i had to stop all the time coz i was getting strong braxon hicks every 5 mins or so for about an hour and a half.
they were not painful, just really tight and uncomfy.

they are becoming really annoying now, before it didnt bother me, but they are getting tighter and tighter as the days go by.

I found the same thing happening to me just over a week ago now. They then were not coming as regularly since today.

Today they have started acting up again.

They will hopefully tame down a little, it seems to stop me in my tracks and I am getting really annoyed by them.

Same, they are starting to annoy me as they stop me doing what I'm doing all the time. :roll:

I get braxton hicks, but mine aren't that noticable.
I mainly feel them when i stand up or lie down on the bed but during the day i can't really tell.

Thy definately don't stop me in my tracks, must be one of the lucky ones ay!!

:D :D

I've been having loads in the night, not only do they keep me awake but the excitement of them possibly being the real thing keeps me up too!

Ah Bless Urchin,

Did your nephews party not set you off then?!!

:roll:

Nope, I'm back at home, waiting again.

I amn't sure what these are? I get tightenings in my stomach and its uncomfy but not sure what it is.

Could someone elaborate?

Naive mummy 2 b! xxx :oops:

I get them all the time and they stop me in my tracks. They are getting really annoying now

K X said:
I amn't sure what these are? I get tightenings in my stomach and its uncomfy but not sure what it is.

Could someone elaborate?

Naive mummy 2 b! xxx :oops:

It sounds like you are having "Braxton Hicks"
They are like practice contractions, you'll keep getting them until you have the baby!

rather than make yet another thread on this, i thougt id bring back this one...

last night i was getting braxon hicks from 8 till 11.30 every 5 mins, they lasted about 2 -3 mins each time.
at first they were just tightenings but then they started to hurt and i could feel Coby pushing right down. It got to the point where i was crawling up the bed to try to get away from teh pain (lol yeah like i could) and i found it really hard to do my pelvic floor excierses so Coby must have been really low down.

Jase started getting worried and sugested calling the midwife, and as soon as he said that, they stopped! lol

got to admit, for a sec there i really thought i had gone in to labour

Awww.. that soounds awful Layla.

I have not had them that often, but the doctor insists these are just our body practising for the big day.

You are right though, man it can get painful, I didn't have many yesterday but now today I have been geting loads, and it's frustrating.

I hope they don't act up again and give you a bit of a break...

Tineke

i spent most of the day yesterday painting and hanging curtians so i prob over did it.

I have to do the same today tho, im getting really impatient over teh decorating (we are swaping the kids rooms over) and all there toys are in boxes etc, it snot fair on them so im trying my best to get it all done.

Jase started it, but hes working so much lately what with xmas and all that he hasnt got time to finish it, so its down to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back