whinge

Layla

Reaction score
hi guys,

I just want to have a whinge if thats ok.

I have been getting cramps and back pain for the past hour and its really uncomfy, i feel so sorry for those of you that are near your dates, if i feel this uncomfy now then you must be worse.

my tummy is tightening so it must be braxon hicks but they are painful this time, plus i feel sick whihc doesnt help!

im so fed up and i have ages to go yet!

anyway, sorry, just needed to moan

xx

Sorry you feel so rotten. Its not a good time of year to feel under the weather especially when there is so much to do. Im only 7 weeks and feel sick too. And tired.
Just try to think of all the pressies you might get on sunday and feel free to whinge away. Its not whinging when your preggie anyway, its allowed!

Laura.

Hi Layla,

That's what i had on monday, it's a horrible feeling. It may be the start.

I am feeling really really low today, like crying all the time. My friend was like this the day before she went into labour but mine is wishful thinking and a bad day! Lol

Hope you're feeling better soon Hun. :D

Hello

Im so sorry you feel so horrible, and i want to be done at this point as well so dont feel bad i just crawled out of bed i was hurting too much to even move. I think all of us have been getting pain lately, maybe we will all have ours early :D
Well take care hun and try and relax
Katrina

Went to the doctors today and everything is fine but cervix is closed, head not engaged, doesn't look like this baby is coming early :( ...the pain is really getting to me, walk less than 5 minutes and my back is killing me and the rib pain has started again :(

Awww keep hoping ladies......after all with all the overdue babies lately we are due for a spell of early ones....Layla keep us posted!!!

Hi Layla (& girls),

Layla, you really don'y have to much longer now, look at how fast the time has gone already.... this is the time where you will have the great days, where you have to make the most of them, and then the really crappy days. I know how you are feeling but believe in me, our due dates are just around the corner.

The aching and pain is starting to really get to me also. I just want to be at home most of the time, I am cancelling things all the time, because I just have no energy sometimes, then I get this great burst (and of course over do it all!!!)

Baby is now fully engeged and I am wishing this meant that things would happen early, but I am convinced it won't... Arrrgggg... How is your little one? Is he fully engeged as yet? when is your next appointment?

Hope you are ok and you just watch the next few weeks fly by us.

Tineke oxox

I agree with Laura.! We are allowed to moan. Its a pregnant womans right to moan.

Let it all out babe I say and don't apologisewhatever you do! :D :D :D :D :D

hi guys

think i must have picked up a bug or something, tummy cramps and back ache got worse through the night then i started being sick all the time.

havent got much sleep and now my ribs and tummy are aching from it all :(

have to say, im feeling very sorry for myself this morning

I had this the other week it was awful, I hope you feel better soon hun xx

thanks,

i got the in laws coming over today till tomorrow, got to cook a xmas dinner and entertain them, its the last thing i feel like doing now.

the house needs cleaning, hoovering etc, plus i need to go shopping for last min bits. just want to go back to bed.

The tummy cramps i had before being sick were really painful, it made me reilse that i am a complete wimp and i will defo end up haveing an epidural when labour starts lol

OMG I thought the same thing!! I am definately going for an epidural after those pains I definately wont cope in labour!!

man im in a crouchy mood today! lol

I just tried to clean my house and i physicly cant! i got as far as hoovering, cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen, then dusting.
I still have to mop everywhere (got lam floors) and go to the shops, but my body is rufusing to do anymore.

Its so annoying that you cant do the things you used to do, i feel really pathetic lol

I keep doing the housewrok in little bursts and then going for a sleep afterwards!

I can't take the pace anymore. I started really puffing and panting just going up the stairs.

I hope the in-laws are nice to me on sunday or they might get a mouthful of something other than turkey!

:lol:

I can't stop cleaning and doing house work. Yesterday I did 4 loads of washing, cleaned the kitchen including the oven and did some general tidying, then did my weekly Asda shop before cooking the tea. Then today I did another 3 loads of washing, a load of ironing and took a walk into town for more shopping. I'm in agony with my back and ribs but I can't seem to sit still.

Oh yeah and after all that, one of my cats decides to poo all over the living room carpet. I know I'm supposed to stay away from cat poo so I had to phone my mum to come and clean it up as my OH was at work. It still stinks it's making me gag! :(

Yea i dont know if its because of the nesting thing or xmas but ive been off college (im a mature student!) since tuesday and i havnt stopped.
Ive painted the kitchen, hallway, landing, stairs, nursery and totally blitzed the house with cleaning........vaccing and mopping hurts soooooooo much!

I've been really tired (just finished work) but now that i'm off i can see everything i want to do and everything down to the dust that is annoying me :D i think i'll be busy nesting tomorrow too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back