Blw???

Omelettes are easy :D

Heat a little oil in a shallow pan (just a teeny bit)

Crack an egg in a bowl and mix, you can add herbs or cheese or tomatoes or mushrooms or anything :) Mix it all up

then pour into the pan until you feel its cooked on one side then flip it over either with a fish slice or pace a large plate over pan and turn it and cook the other side :D

Its very easy honestly :love:

or pop it under the grill if you dont wanna turn it !!

Cool, sounds simple enough, even for a blonde geordie :rofl: Jacob was eating pizza today, just the little buffet ones, he attempet to swallow a massive chunk and he gagged and it flew out, gave me loads of confidence about giving him other things because he dislodged it no probs :) xx

rhys is blw'd and i have to hold myself back when talking to people about cos i get really excited. rhys has gagged once and it happened to be in front of the mil, rhys has never had constipation and i think this is down to the fact he chews his food so the enzyhmes in his stomach start to break down the food straight away, just a theory though
he has everything we have, i give him a small selection of ffos and he goes for himself, he does throw alot about though so i dont put lots on his tray now, i've started sticking the bowl to the tray but he rips that off too so i have to hold it.
toast is a great starter food, rhys always has brown bread, but anything goes really :) its fun trying different foods.

Thank you! I gave jacob a mini christmas dinner and he loved it....well most of it lol. He's not a fan of turnip, his face was so funny when he was trying it :lol: he loves sprouts and he was shoveling the stuffing down. I gave him melon for desert and he deffinatley does NOT like that stuff. We gave him eggy bread/gypsies toast today and it went down well. Pears seem to be his favorite so far :) I love watching him try new things xx

:yay: on xmas dinner, Jack loves pear too but he can now strip it from the skin

Oh wow, i wish I'd seen this sooner! I also exclusively did BLW from 5 1/2 months. I didn't waver once! I'm a bitlate on this one, so all I can do is mirror what the othe rgirls have said. Although it sounds like it's going down a storm already! Oliver had no teeth until about 4 weeks ago and still has no more! (He is 14 months now). So that just goes to show that it really doesn't matter if they have teeth or not. He managed averthing without them.

Good luck with your journey hun - I'm actually quite excited for you! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back