no more sympathy PLEASE

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Thanks for all your sympathy for kieran with the whole girlfriend finishing with him but he is in the bad books now.

DH was trying to explain to him why he couldnt go out to watch a footie match yesterday, main reason being was that we were going out at 10.30 and wouldnt be back home until about 8. so we couldnt just leave him and hope that his mates parents would feed and look after him.

anyway Kieran got in a right strop and told DH to F***off. result grounded for a week.

:shock: oh dear, bet your dh was fuming!

i remember my sister tellin my mum that once about that age. i was younger and didnt know what it meant but my god did she get in trouble :lol: she didnt do it again though :wink:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

he sure is regretting it. but i think its unfair to say that he has to miss his best mates birthday party. i mean it is on saturday.

i have told kieran that he had better be good all week. and when he asked to do something he had better do it with a smile on his face.

the thing is urchin is that he is a really really good kid. we havent really had any trouble. he is really bright and clever and this is like a shock. :shock:

He's getting to that age though, my brothers 13 (lil bit older) and he suprises us in the the things he does & says now days, he's getting too big for his boots lol & wants to be like his mates & show off lol

i know but its his best mates birthday on saturday. i just dont know what to do for the best. i would probably just make him stay in for the week and let him out on saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back