• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boy or Girl

Sol

Reaction score
Am just curious. Does anyone feel like they know if they are carrying a boy or a girl even though they have not been told the sex yet?

I don't mind either way but I kinda feel like I've got a boy in there anyone else get a feeling about it?

Mez

I didn't have "the" feeling some people get, I was completely clueless! My OH's granny has guessed every single grandchild correctly.. Maybe she stole the feeling from me :lol: xx

I get the feeling I'm carrying a boy, but it's not as strong a feeling as it was a couple of weeks ago. At this stage, I wouldn't be surprised either way, although I'm still leaning towards boy.

Great thread Sol -

I don't mind, but might prefer a boy myself, I am guessing my daughter would love another girl.

I would say I have a 80 percent feeling this is a girl ! (Don't ask me why!)

Last edited:
Both my kids (Jacob & my Bump) I could tell were boy and yep I have a DS and am having another one in October!

When I was pregnant with my son from day 1 I new he was a boy and I was right, had a proper gut feeling :)
This time I dont have such a strong feeling, but I *think* bump might be a girl :)

I've always wanted girls, but since I found out I've been referring to baby as he, not sure why at all! Now I am pregnant though, I honestly couldn't care less, as long as they're healthy and happy!!

I have a feeling its going to be a girl for me

Ive a feeling its a boy, keep talking about boys names all the time its wierd x

i know you aren't meant to say you'd prefer one over the other but i would really like a little girl

i am sure once i have seen the scan i will fall in love with whatever it is though :)

i think im having a boy this time, i keep on saying 'he' and stuff!
but i did think i was having a boy last time and got that completly wrong. i think my DD would love a sister though (even though mummy secretly wants a boy) but boy or girl every child is a blessing xxx

We will have to keep this post going and look back and see what we all have!

I was sooooo sure it was a boy and so was everyone else judging by the 12 week scan and nub theory- I was utterly convinced but according to 2 separate scans she is definitely a little lady. My preference was for a little girl so I was delighted.

70% I reackon this is a little boy so much so I'm
knitting a blue blanket later and embroydering Layton on it lol! Mu hubby says it's a girl because my bump is water melon shaped and all out frount I would be so chuffed if this was a girl as my hubby would be well happy othe than thT I'm not fussed hHa! But I do reackon a boy :-D x x x x

I,ve said boy from day one and so has everybody else. But everytime I day dream about the birth or bringing baby home etc its always a girl haha. I just cant wait to see now only 12wks to go I didnt find out with my first but I cant remember wanted to know this much its all I can think about lol

I think its a boy, have done from day one, my borther says boy too!!Hubby and mum say girl though!Were gonna make it into a family sweepstake xxx

Everyone i have told has automatically said 'girl', so i've sort of got it stuck in my head now that im carrying a girl!!

ultimately i would like a girl more because OH has two boys from a previous relationship so i would love to be able to give him his first daughter but other than that reason, aslong as baby is happy and health, boy or girl it doesnt matter to me!

if i can find out at 20+ weeks then i will though as im way too impacient!!

i had from day 1 such an overwhelming feeling it would be a boy, all my dreams show a little boy, cant think of any girl names, i just *knew* and today i was proved right :-D lt really was a case of womens intuition :) xxxx

Seems allot of us are thinking boys at the mo. I'm getting a little apprehensive now my scan is on Wednesday :) Not that we are going to ask lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back