Boy or girl tell tale signs?

LauraKC

Reaction score
My husband and i were talking about the old wives kind of tell tale signs of whether you are having a boy or a girl, ie things like the way you carry and how your body reacts. does anyone know what these are and if they believe that there is some truth in them? we really dont mind what we are having but id like to see if i have any of the signs one way or another! Thanks

I don't believe in them at all, I had more 'boy' traites last time, and when I look at these suggestions, I can't be having either?!?!!? :lol:

So I am waiting for my good old 20 week scan to tell me (I hope :wink: ) xx

To be honest I personally think it all depends on your own build as to how you carry your baby.

Im starting to look large all over, I have heard that means boy AND girl; whoever you speak to will tell you something different. :)

Go with your gut instinct if you have one

Yeah usually you just 'know' what your having.
I hear if u show on your hips and bum first then girl, if belly first then boy.
I dont know about carrying coz it depends on how much waters u have and the actual shape of your body but i belive in the hips and bum thing! I had it with jaycee and everyone i know have predicted right on it..it may be wrong..but its what i think.. lol
Im not sure on me at the mo, coz i 'feel' boy but i was putting weight on BEFORE i got pg this time so im bigger on the waist at the mo.. like there was a curve above my hips but now its level lol!
Im showing a little on my belly tho but again it could just be extra weight...
Ill see what happens in a few days/weeks...

Just noticed your ticker jaycees mum, love it! :rotfl:

theres no reliable way of knowing what you're having until the birth

bump shapes depend on a persons build, strength of tummy muscles etc.
Also the babys postion can affect tummy shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back