What do you think you are having?

Rachel

Reaction score
Boy or Girl?

Last time I knew pretty much straight away I was having a boy, just felt like I was and all the old wifes tales pointed to him being a boy aswell.

This time I have no idea at all :shock:

Does anyone else have a feeling yet as to what they are having? and if you have done any then what do the boy girl quizzes say? :)

Humm.. hard one..
I am so confused lolllllll
I might sound silly but I got my BFP almost 5 days before AF arrives, around 10dpo early morning. My friend was like "u are having twins" i was like "haha silly!"

Blood test hcg levels were high so dos said, "twins maybe?" U had to follicles when i saw u at ur ovulation time. I was like "huh?"

I dont think I am having twins, but feel its a boy dont know why.. well, about the twins i would love it!!!!!!!!!!!! but the most important if to have a healthy and complete baby munchkin.

:)

I got bfp at 9dpo :shock: Twins :shock: :shock: lol

Would explain alot though I suppose if I was having twins :shock:

:shock: hahaha funny hace

I read that its not only the case.. but!!!!!!! who knows!!!!!! :rotfl:

im not sure what i think im having yet, i guessed the other 4 right but that was after my 12 week scan so ill have a guess from next friday :D

suzan said:
Humm.. hard one..
I am so confused lolllllll
I might sound silly but I got my BFP almost 5 days before AF arrives, around 10dpo early morning. My friend was like "u are having twins" i was like "haha silly!"

Blood test hcg levels were high so dos said, "twins maybe?" U had to follicles when i saw u at ur ovulation time. I was like "huh?"

I dont think I am having twins, but feel its a boy dont know why.. well, about the twins i would love it!!!!!!!!!!!! but the most important if to have a healthy and complete baby munchkin.

:)

I got my BFP at 11DPO and my maternal grandma miscarried twins, my Mum miscarried my twin! OMG could it be twins! :rotfl: :rotfl:

As long as it is healthy don't mind (would like a little girl at some point though)

Mx

When i was pregnant 16yrs ago with my daughter i knew she was a girl and this time im sure this one is a girl too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back