Boy names opinions

Loveandpeace

Reaction score
Hi!

Currently 30 weeks and we dont know the gender of our little one. We have fell in love and fully agree with a girls name but struggling to agree on a boys name!

DH really wants Maverick and i am coming round to it a little more, but im not 100 on it.
He hates all of my suggestions but one we both really like is Sonny.

So at this point if its a boy its looking like Maverick or Sonny. When ive ran these suggestions by a few people (which i will never do again!)they mainly screw their faces up at Maverick and nod half heartedly at Sonny.

Anyway just curious to other peoples thoughts on those names? Thanks in advance x

As the word Maverick has negative connotations to me that would put me off. Although other people would say the definition of maverick isnt necessarily negative, i've only heard it in a negative tone

As the word Maverick has negative connotations to me that would put me off. Although other people would say the definition of maverick isnt necessarily negative, i've only heard it in a negative tone

Thanks, i know what you mean, although DH and I do like the meaning - to be independent and avoid conformity, freespirited.

Its good that you have got down to the 2 faves as I had a list! Lol

I think I prefer Maverick but Sonny is cute too! I think Maverick sounds like a strong name. Xx

I prefer Sonny. Good luck x

My bestie has a Sonny so I'm probably biased, but it's a fab name.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back