Bounty Baby Portrait

Vicm

Reaction score
Has anyone had one of the Bounty Portraits done in the hospital? Or anyone planning one? I got an email through yesterday and I am thinking it might be a lovely idea, but not sure if this will be the last thing I want to get done right after baby is born. I am thinking of getting the package with all the pics on a memory stick so we can get the blown up, send some to relatives etc at Max Spielmann or somewhere after.

Whats everyones thoughts? Here is the link http://www.bounty.com/bounty-portrait/

aw this looks lush.. but just checked and they dnt do it in my hosp :( x

I didn't do it but was offered as they came round with a little trolley during the day. To be honest if you were going to do something like that you'd be just as well booking in to a local childrens photographer and having a session when babes is a few days or weeks old. That way you're much more relaxed, can choose lots of little outfits and know the best time for your baby too. I personally found it too much to handle and was just desperate to leave! The pictures are lovely though.

My sister had it done with both of hers and they were lovely. She chose them in black and white n used them to announce the birth of each baby. Admittedly she was shattered but definitely captured those first moments !!

I will be getting them done x

We got offered it, no pressure to buy so had them taken. Fell in love with one of the pics so got the pack, was nice to have a photo to give relatives when they asked as the first few weeks at home were manic!! xx
Using tapatalk can't see tickers

What are these? Does someone can round in the hospital & take pictures???x

We had them done, was worth it. You don't have to be in the photos, all of ours are just of the little fellow, although we have one with our hands. It's nice to have something like this. To be honest, I wasn't up to taking LO anywhere in the first few weeks, so was nice to get it done in the hospital.

In think I may give it a go then if you have no obligation to buy them. I know I could get some later but think it will be lovely to have them of his first ever day.

I'd love these done but don't do them in my hospital :(

you also get a code so if you don't want to make a decision there and then you can go online enter your code, ok back at them & order. O ordered extra when she was 6months old.

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

We ordered 3 when we were there. They were lovely pictures and although we took our own they just learnt as good. It was nice as the lady didn't pressure us and came back a few hours later to let me and hubby decide

X

I got these done and ordered when I was at home :)
There was no pressure and she also gave me the newborn bounty pack.
x

So are they just at the hospital and come round and ask or do you need to book them? It says on their list they do them at my hospital.

Got mine done in hospital he wasnt even 24 hours old, the photos were beautiful, no pressure to buy, vut I will treasure tgat wee pic of him as even at 2 weeks old hes changed so much

We had ours done and got the code but haven't got round to going online yet. It's hard to say no once the pictures have been taken as they are so beautiful! :) but we took the code to decide when we were less overwhelmed also, they give u a free keyring photo even if u don't order! U just have to pay the p&p which isn't much. So we're defo ordering that one- it's free after all! Lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back