Hand Sketched Portraits FREE P+P, NEW STYLES available

xSuzx

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just wanted to post (with Lauras permission)
As some of you may know I have a website where I sell commissioned portraits of peoples babies and children sketched from their photos, and since christmas is coming soon and I love you all so much I wanted to offer you all a discount in the way of FREE postage.
Thats a saving of at least £5

All my portraits are mounted for added presentation and easier framing.
Here is an example of my work, this is one I created for Melanie as one of the prizes for the forum prize draw.
theasmall.jpg
DSCF1877.jpg

To see other examples please see here.

Photos may be sent to me via email or post (all photos are returned with the finished portraits)

Prices for PF members
10"x12" Portrait £10 FREE Postage = £5 saving
10"x12" Twin portrait
perfect for if you have 2 little ones. £12.50 FREE Postage =£5 saving
12"x14" Portrait £15 FREE Postage = £6.50 saving
12"x14" 3 picture portrait

This large portrait containing 3 small portraits £15 £5 off website price & FREE Postage = £6.50 saving
Family Package

Consists of a 12"x14" of your choice and TWO 10"x12" portraits again of your choice £25, £5 off my website price AND FREE postage = £12.50 saving.

For more info about the portraits I offer please see here also please view my FAQ's

Payment can be made through Paypal or cheque or cash (not recommended but excepted) sent by post.

If you would like to order one of my portraits or have any other questions feel free to PM me, please DON'T order through my site as you won't be discounted :D

Thank you for looking
xSuzx

Hey suz, have you had my email? i sent an emai with te photos, asking you to clarify what i wanted...

:?

Hi again all.

I have just added 2 more styles of portraits to my website which means I have had to put some of my prices up BUT I have kept the prices I was offering you all the same so now you can get an even bigger saving.

Here are examples of my new style of portraits (thank you lozzi for letting me show these).

10"x12" Twin portrait
File0023.jpg

12"x14" Portrait
File0029.jpg

Thank you again for looking and your support.
xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back