Bought more baby stuff!

laetitia85

Reaction score
off ebay!
great bargains. I got some Tommee tippee bottles (Disney design) - 3 for 6 pounds, free delivery! and they are brand new still in their package.

I also got an Avent steriliser for 6.50pounds + postage = 14pounds altogether!

and I bought a moses basket - quite nice, including mattress, rocking stand and extra bedding all for just 30pounds.

so so happy with what i found! oh, and OH paid for it all which was nice too lol

oooo lovely .... my ebay stuff from ellis aint selling :(

xxxx

I am thinking of starting to buy in some more things. Still a bit nervous about buying too much just yet. I love looking at the baby clothes. I have my gender scan in 2 weeks. I think after that, I will go on a shopping spree for pink/blue things. xx

NIE said:
I am thinking of starting to buy in some more things. Still a bit nervous about buying too much just yet. I love looking at the baby clothes. I have my gender scan in 2 weeks. I think after that, I will go on a shopping spree for pink/blue things. xx

at first i was a bit scared as well but i'm just like 'whatever!' now. i'm buying by faith! believing that things will go perfectly fine. my 20 week scan is in 3 weeks. can't wait

Sounds lovely... i have been picking up bits and bobs too.. my mum and neighbour have been knitting like mad as well.... I love hand knitted stuff! so classy and cute! ! ! can't be beaten by any designer stuff! ! Unique every time.... lots of church sales have ladies that knit too... so you can often pick up stuff there thats brand new and gorgeous.. also help them with fund raising ...so you win win!!!
Lv Yvonne xx

laetitia85 said:
Keely said:

xxxx

what r u selling hun?

I tried to sell all his newborn stuff that was all next, baby gap and disney and it went for 99p!!! yer right!! stick that up your A*SE. I emailed them all to say my toddler had spilt paint on them and refunding everyone.... I feel bad, but i was only selling his beautiful tiny clothes because i am so skint, no way can i part with them for 99p! xxxx

We bought our travel system-Graco Quattro Tour Travel System in Oakwood ! I couldn't wait.. :lol:

Keely said:
laetitia85 said:
Keely said:

xxxx

what r u selling hun?

I tried to sell all his newborn stuff that was all next, baby gap and disney and it went for 99p!!! yer right!! stick that up your A*SE. I emailed them all to say my toddler had spilt paint on them and refunding everyone.... I feel bad, but i was only selling his beautiful tiny clothes because i am so skint, no way can i part with them for 99p! xxxx

Aw hun :hug:

I find it really hard to part with kierans newborn stuff, but I've managed to whittle it down to teh sleepsuit he came out of hospital in, his first lil shoes, 2 vests, 2 coats, and 4 outfits :)

And I got rid of the rest just before I found out I was pregnant :roll: So I bet Wednesday they'll say its another boy!!!

you've just reminded me TK Maxx is a great place for bargains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back