Bored!

KirstyL

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless post really, just really bored today. Am sat at home waiting for nursery furniture to turn up, need to pop to town, but daren't cause it'll only turn up while I'm out!
Feel another bleaching of the house session happening, even though it's already spotless, lol - just need to do something, got itchy feet! Washing all done and out on line, but swear it's gonna rain, looks very black :(
Uncomfortable now, and want little man here :lol:

What's everyone else doing today?
xx

Waiting in for a delivery is the worst thing, if you pop out they'll turn up and if you stay in and wait they'll come last thing!
We're off to the south of England show today, it's looking very cloudy but hopefully the rain will hold off!

I am off sick with pelvis pain and I am so bored but everytime I try and do something it hurts lol

tinks that's so true! I have a busy weekend, so can't wait till then to go into town, else I would! Its so annoying when they just say "oh it'll be this date", why can't they narrow it down a bit to AM or PM, lol! Enjoy the show, hope the weather holds out for you :)

MrsMc - oh no, poor you :( It is SPD pains? Thats the worst thing. You'll have to chill on the sofa, and get your OH to pamper you!

I'm sat at work bored too. I've got a few things to do but I just really haven't got the energy or the inclination to do them :(
Got a new mobile phone last week and have been sitting playing angry birds on it most of the day... it's actually quite addictive. I hadn't realised what all the fuss was about but it's really annoyingly addictive.

OH has just text me too, saying he's at the gym and has been thinking about me all day n just wanted to tell me that he loves me lots and lots.... how sweet!

I have a mothercare delivery coming next wednesday but it's my first day of maternity leave so planning on it being a very lazy lazy day indeed! :) xxx

Got a new mobile phone last week and have been sitting playing angry birds on it most of the day... it's actually quite addictive. I hadn't realised what all the fuss was about but it's really annoyingly addictive.

OH has just text me too, saying he's at the gym and has been thinking about me all day n just wanted to tell me that he loves me lots and lots.... how sweet!

I have a mothercare delivery coming next wednesday but it's my first day of maternity leave so planning on it being a very lazy lazy day indeed! :) xxx

Haha, another one succumbs to Angry Birds, lol. My OH has that on his phone, and he plays it ALL the time!

Aww, how sweet :) My OH is at work atm, then gym after that, wish he's hurry up, I got a bit carried away with the cleaning, have done the whole house, and my back is killing me now :( Need him to come home and massage it for me!! Just fetched the washing in cause it was raining, now it's stopped and the sun is shining, ARGH!

I got fed up waiting for them, and rang them up, she reckons between 11 and 3, and as we are approaching 3 now, I'm assuming it's the later part, clever me, lol.

Lucky you, starting Mat Leave, I have another 2 weeks at work yet, I'm absolutely shattered tbh, wish I could stop now :)
xx

sorry you are bored - I hate waiting too! But you do a lot of that when you are pg.

I had my project presentation today. Got the guys from uni to carry my laptop for me all day, they were very sweet. A few people noticed my tummy and commented on it - yay!

I so get ya sisters with the boredom thing. Its killing me :lol: I even make sure that I DON'T purchase too much food shopping on any day that I go to the supermarkets cos then it leaves me something to do the next day!!

Did you get your nursery furniture delivered ok? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back