Boots Parenting Club

That's what I got, a letter with vouchers and I had to go get my bag; had to buy pampers to get the bag I think

Thankfully I wasn't waiting on bag. Knew it was voucher which arrived today. Took 30 weeks not 6 they told me initially lol

I didn't get my boots vouchers or a pampers pack either. Keep meaning to contact boots for my changing bag voucher, but wasn't sure how to go about it and haven't found the time to investigate. How did u contact them butterflykisses? xx

Omg I had an absolute nightmare with boots!! They kept changing my address for some reason so my vouchers were sent to the wrong place. This happened 3 times!!!
Then they sent me vouchers, but not the changing bag one, so I spent the vouchers they had sent, only to find when I got home that the girl on the till didn't actually scan my vouchers, but took them off me anyway!!
It was months before I got it all sorted, ended up emailing, phoning, going instore and even facebooking them complaining.
But I got 1500 points and 2 changing bags in the end lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Hey Kanga . I emailed boots customer care at this address [email protected] just kept on at them til they sent vouchers out. The bag is small but still useful for short outings. Hope you get sorted xx

Thank u hun, I will leave it for now cos for some reason on there website I was able to join the baby club again! :eh: got another email saying they are sending out the voucher for my free bag within 4 weeks. don't understand why it had been reset on my account that I wasn't joined xx

Got my voucher today, joined about 2 weeks ago x

I got my voucher a few days ago so will be off to pick up my changing bag at the weekend :) it only took about 3/4 weeks to come through.

Hi ladies
I had a similar problem and the vouchers for the bag were not being sent out - rather than email myself I went into my local boots asked to speak to the manager and discussed the problem. They then phoned customer service and srorted it for me on my behalf, much less stressful if you fancy an easier option x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back