Boots parenting club :( :( :(

Jayjay027

Reaction score
I'm about to have a serious tantrum with boots!!

In March, I went instore to the kiosk and changed my name to my married name, and changed my address. At the same time, I joined the parenting club and the lady helping me said I would receive my new card, and the parenting vouchers within 4wks.
About 2wks later, my new card with my married name arrived.

In May, I realised that I still hadn't received any vouchers, so went instore to check my details and my address was incorrect - strange since my new card had been sent to the correct address?!
So anyway, I changed it again.
A week later, I happened to be in boots and, out of curiosity, decided I'd check my address again - which was incorrect again!!!

I called up the helpline and explained this to the customer care adviser, who said she would update my address and arrange for the vouchers to be sent to me.

A few days later, I checked instore again, and my address was wrong AGAIN!!! Its not changing back to my old address, its just picking random addresses!!!

A few days ago, I received the vouchers, but only cuz they had gone to another apartment in my building, and the person had given them to the concierge, who gave them to me.

I went instore today to spend my vouchers (still haven't received the free changing bag voucher though) and after buying a load of stuff, was charged £40 - and when I got home, checked the receipt, and the woman on the till hadn't put about 3 or 4 of the vouchers through, so I missed out on loads of savings!!

I am absolutely furious!! I emailed them, but I just don't know what to do now. Its actually starting to stress me out!!
Now I have to go back tomorrow with all my purchases and no proof that I had the vouchers in the first place!! I am just so angry I could cry!! :( xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

That sounds awful! I had trouble with their kiosks when I moved house last time so this time I did it all online which seems to have worked, but you have reminded me I've still received nothing from them. They're hardly keen to give out their offers!
I hope they accept the mistake they made and let you use the vouchers. Otherwise, f it were me I'd keep emailing them until they did something about it. Horrible service you've had :( Definitely hope they rectify it all for you xx

I haven't received a thing yet and I've joined twice :( xx

I haven't recieved anything either despite emailing them several times to say is not recieved card nor vouchers, I was going to order my cot from them as well, so annoying x

I'm the same hun. STILL waiting for them to send my parenting club stuff out after applying twice and numerous emails. Useless! Hope you give them hell tomorrow! Xx

Same, boots parenting club is cr@p. I applied online back in jan and STILL haven't received anything apart from a new advantage card in my married name, every time I email/ phone they say they don't have an address for me, funny as the car arrived ok.

I've sent countless emails and get fobbed off "they'll be with you in four weeks" just think their customer service is really poor.

Xx

I had problems with signing up - so irritating. They are a huge company and they should get their act together! The email customer support people sorted me out in the end, and I made sure they gave me the extra points that I'd missed out on! Just not good enough!

Ah, I'm glad it's not just me! I've now tried to join the parenting club twice - once online and then using the kiosk (which had no record of me joining the first time!) and still had nothing through. Such a shame, as we would really use Boots if we had the vouchers through etc...

I called this morning and the girl said that I only joined 2 weeks ago! And I said 'no, I joined in March when I changed my name and address!' And she said 'well it was only processed 2 weeks ago'
Then she said that their system showed that my welcome pack was never sent, and she would arrange to have it sent out, BUT, get this, it'd be sent out to the wrong address as that's the address they had on system when I joined - even though it isn't!! ARGH!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back