Boots Parenting Club

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Have found this to be total waste of effort. I joined early in my pregnancy. All I received was advantage card and nothing else. Contacted them at week 33 to be told that it could take 6 weeks for welcome pack to arrive. Excuse me lots if 6 weeks have passed. Then when still nothing arrived after birth of baby I contacted them again. They replied askin baby's name and date of birth which I forwarded and again told 6 weeks for welcome pack to arrive. That 6 weeks is up today and still I gave got nothing from them. I have sent them an email again. Still waiting on response. Really not happy with service I have got from them. Haven't heard anyone else having problems. Keep seeing people with their changing bag!!! Just me :-(

I have nothing good to say about Boots parenting club! They are slow, unhelpful and never have any of the stuff they are giving you coupons for! I also find Boots expensive anyway so have stopped doing any shopping there! Sorry for the rant :mad:

If you want the new free changing bag i can send you mine i ain't used this years one its so crap. But yours free if you want it

20/06/2012 - Elliott born at 12:09 x

11/02/2011 - Leo born at 11:37 x

Picked mine up today.. It's tiny ! Glad I had already bought myself another one xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've not received anything either, but it has only been 4 weeks so far...:roll:

MissCC thanks so much for the offer hun. :) I have been buying bags (yip plural lol) It's more the principle of the thing - promises of freebies and get zilch. I had same with pampers - got nothing off them either. I haven't done well off baby clubs at all :-(

I've had the same problem with Boots Parenting Club. Had to email them numerous times because the 6 weeks they promised was up a total of 3 times in all. If you keep pestering them they do send out your welcome pack and I got £2.50 worth of points cos I was played about so much.

I will keep emailing. My promise of 6 weeks is up countless times as I applied when about 10 weeks pregnant and my baby is now 8 weeks old. Last emailed them on Saturday after not even getting a response to the one before that. Why make promises and not keep them???

Tbh I find it a load of biased crap! All about selling products that sponsor it. The magazine is FULL of targeted advertising and it annoys me

Got my bag in about a month, not used vouchers, yes bag is small but i should think itll get used
I quite like boots as find the advantage card, quite advantageous, especially as I buy quite a bit of no7 stuff

Got email to say that on 8th they issued replacement pack and I should expect it in a fortnight. We'll see lol

I'm hving major problems with boots too! Its been nearly 10 weeks since I applied for the pack nothing. Emailed them with no response! So annoying I'm not giving up purely on principle lol

Purely on principle is why I'm keeping at them. Shouldn't offer things and not pay up!!!

Exactly!! I wanted the free change bag for my mum lol but now it's war on boots lol!

I had to go on at them for mine, and went online and registered there too. It's a great bag for those of us who need the freebees! Lol

I wonder if you get anything free when it's a second baby! I was very suprised when I saw my sisters bag though, so much smaller, not so many pockets and no spotty inside! But still, feeling a bit left out as I'm not a 'first time mum'!

I wonder if you get anything free when it's a second baby! I was very suprised when I saw my sisters bag though, so much smaller, not so many pockets and no spotty inside! But still, feeling a bit left out as I'm not a 'first time mum'!

I got the free bag again hun for my second. X

20/06/2012 - Elliott born at 12:09 x

11/02/2011 - Leo born at 11:37 x

I had an email saying it should arrive within 4 weeks lol shan't be holding my breath!

I had this problem first time round...until they explained i did it wrong.

I assumed i would sign up and they would send me my pack (boots changing bag) but that's not how it works.

The 'pack' they send you is a welcome letter with vouchers. You then have to go into boots with your change bag voucher and pick up your bag.

If you are waiting for a bag in the post you'll be waiting a long time!

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back