Boots Parenting CLub

Lou

Reaction score
Hey girls

I joined Boots parenting club online about 6 weeks ago and yesterday I got my vouchers through. I went to Boots and got a free Huggies newborn starter kit which included a changing bag worth £24.99! And I also got a Advent breastfeeding starter kit free plus loads more vouchers for things like make up etc.

All I had to buy was a packet of huggies nappies, which I needed to buy anyway.

I'm very impressed with the changing bag, it seems basic but will be handy for little trips out if I don't need to take too much stuff with me.

Lou :)

Well I am a bit dissapointed as I joined this months ago and received nothing, so I joined again on the 4th August and still have received nothing.

They obviously don't like me! :? :( :cry:

You should give them a ring. I'm sure they have a contact number on their website.

I picked up my free toiletries the other day... it was great the woman added it all up on the till and it came to 35 quid, them zapped my vouchers and the total came down to zero!!

It was funny, instead of looking at the No. 7 items on the shelf I just looked at the prices and got the most expesive eye-cream they do (£16.50!)

I got some vouchers through but I didn't get the huggies starter pack or the avent thing, just no 7 etc.

I got my vouchers this week!!!!!!!!

Quite excited actually!!!!!!!!

going out on sunday to get my freebies!

LOL I got them a while back now - just got my vouuchers last week for the changing bag, when i next venture out the house il have to pick it up with my huggies :D

Kim - You have to buy a pack of newborn Huggies nappies to claim your Huggies Starter Pack xxx Well worth it xxx

I got my huggies stuff but no soltan or No 7 vouchers. Does it vary? im gutted need some makeup desp...looking well aged!!! LOL
Its great freebies tho. well chuffed

I got a free product up to £5 value from the meditarenean range, a free product up to £18 (ish) value from the No 7 range, a free soltan fake tan and something else, plus a few money off vouchers for nappies etc. But no changing bag. I'm chuffed with my freebies though. Maybe we will eventually all get the same. How did you get the change bag, was it a voucher or did they post it to you?

I got the voucher for the change bag in the second load of vouchers. You should get them soon.

I would ring up and check if I were you. I did and now I have received my vouchers. They are a bit slow

I emailed them and got a response. They said that my application was received on the 6th NOV (I have the other email which says that they received it on the 3rd Oct) and that it will take up to 7 weeks to get my vouchers - by which time I will hopefully be a mummy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back