Boots parenting club

weestar21

Reaction score
hia ll just herd from a friend about teh new boots parenting club, if u go to boots web page and scrolldown to bottom register and u recieve free goodies ive just registerd so i honestly couldnt tell u what free girfts you get, i was told u get a £16 voucher for no7 makeup baby vouchers and some good baby samples and some other stuff plus a free boots baby pack so its worth a try if any you are interested.

take care all love

Jean xxx

ooh yeah the boots club is great - you get a book of vouchers about 6 weeks after you join, and they include a free No 7 product - anything you want, no price limit (heavenly hydrating face mask is fab - but would have though twice paying £12 for it tho!!!|) a soltan suncare or soltan fake tan product and a medditeranian pregnancy range product up to a fiver

then at about 26-28 weeks ( seems like ages!) you get another voucher book, which is for a free huggies changing bag when you buy a pack of huggies nappies - says its worthe £25 to buy, well, its not that great, and the freebies in the bag weren't much, but it was free so hey ho! - plus another coupon for an avent starter kit worth a fiver, which has a bottle, storage tub thingy, spoon, breast pads and a dummy in it, all for freeeeee! - oooh i love freebies! hehehehehe

shamu

also you get tripple boots points when u bug huggies in a boots store, i love huggies better then pampers so very handy

:( I never got the huggys vouchers for the starter pack thingy :(

phone boots helpline then, when did you apply?
my took ages to come through

I got the first lot of vouchers for no7 etc, but no huggys voucher???

when i got them, i got a welcome letter for parenting club and voucher was on the back

I think I will give them a ring and ask..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back