Next Directory - Aaargh!!

topbird

Reaction score
So fed up with NEXT. I ordered some maternity clothes in their CHRISTMAS sale - on 27th Dec and they still have not arrived! It said they would be delayed 2 - 4 weeks when I ordered them. After 5 weeks I rang them to complain and got told they had no idea when my stuff would arrive. Then a week later a couple of items came, but still waiting for 3 things. I rang them again last week and they still could not tell me when they would be here, but maybe by the end of the month. Got a really rude kid on the phone too, which did not help my mood.

I really need the clothes now, but am loathed to go and buy some more at full price as the stuff I got was at real bargain prices. Why would they sell clothes they don't have!! :evil:

So beware - I have always been a big NEXT fan, but will think twice about buying anything from the directory again after this.

Next directory are terrible with the home delivery service, I had about 4-5 seperate orders that were sposdly delivered but I never got them, got the cards throught the door though!, twice they left stuff with neighbours after I specifically told them not too as we didnt speak, another time they left a parcel on top of the bin, surprise it wasnt there when I got home from work, another time they delivered 3 pairs of the same boots!. I gave up in the end and if wanted anything delivered had it sent to nearest store, then could try it on and return it if needed there and then.

Hope you get your bits soon. it must be really annoying

Had that problem too - That reminds me of another gripe - when they do deliver stuff - they just chuck it over the side gate, regardless of the weather - had to retrieve the last parcel from a puddle!
Wish they would leave it with the neighbours, they are really sweet old couple who are happy to take stuff in with us.

Won't be ordering anything after this again. Stopped getting the directory as the post man just leaves it outside in the rain and the last 2 I got were totally soaked, I could not read them.

I have had an email the otehr day sayin they werent sending items to me as despite efforts to obtain the items they cudnt get them...

they were sale items... and they were in stock when i ordered...

pfft

I hate Next directory too, although I must say the woman that delivers the stuff is lovely!!

I'm STILL waiting for their new catelogue!! :roll:

I got a letter from them yesterday saying the stuff I bought in the sale would not be coming. I am really p*ssed off about it as I have delibrately not been buying other stuff waiting for these clothes to come.

Looks like I am not the only one. Will never use the mail order service again! Feel a snotty letter coming on as I close my account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back