Boots Parenting Club

Lulabell

Reaction score
If you have a good boots near you, its definitely worth signing up for the parenting club!

Got some vouchers in the post and meant i got a free changing bag and avent bottle!

All the items in the pic i got for just £4. :)

Attachments

• IMAG0759.jpg
    IMAG0759.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Even if you dont use the bag, its handy to have as a spare. :)

I think ill get round to joining!!!

Takes about 4 weeks for coupons to arrive in the post but I think it's worth it. :)

Most people I know use the bag alll the time. Its the only one I use. Its great and you keep getting offers sent to you. Brilliant :)

i joined, just waiting for the vouchers to come lol

Did you get the nappies and wipes and everything for £4? God thats a bargain, def gonna join :) xxx

Also of you have bounty pack, there is a £1 off voucher for pampers, you can use if too. I use the changing bag btw

Yup the nappies were on offer for £3 and wipes were £1. I intend on using the bag too. :) x

I went to boots earlier. Got a pack of pampers and some avent breast/nipple shields for £2!!! The nappies were £2 with a voucher for £1 off and the avent nipple shields were free with a voucher! They r worth £11! I already got nappies and the changing bag for £3!!

Gotta love boots parenting club!!

I got the bag but had to buy a pack of nappies to get it & all that was left was a big pack that was £8, the bag is great, worth about £35 i think. It matches perfectly with our buggy.

:)

I went to boots earlier. Got a pack of pampers and some avent breast/nipple shields for £2!!! The nappies were £2 with a voucher for £1 off and the avent nipple shields were free with a voucher! They r worth £11! I already got nappies and the changing bag for £3!!

Gotta love boots parenting club!!

Where did you get the voucher from Hun for the nipple shields x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back