Boooo!

Annie050408

Reaction score
Took another(!) test this morning and got another BFN.

AF is actually due on Weds this week and I've had no symptoms and no achy boobs which seems to be the key indicator of pregnancy.

To be fair we aren't actually officially trying but I had hoped that 2 unprotected BD's on CD12 and then on CD17 of my 29 day cycle might have been enough for me to get pregnant. I guess it doesn't help that I don't know when I actually ovulate! Really need to do my homework before officially trying!

There's still time to test! And no achey boobs doesn't mean that you're not pregnant - in my first pregnancy mine were so painful but only from about 6 weeks, and in my second pregnancy they didn't hurt at all. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Thanks girls- have been feeling a bit queasy this afternoon/this evening which isn't like me, but no spotting or any other symptoms.

Am still hopeful although I suspect that when Weds comes the :witch: will arrive...

think positive!!! hope its your month :dance: let us know when you have done a :test: its exciting xx

as people often tell me:
U ain't out til the :witch: arrives :)

AF has not arrived but just took a test and still :bfn: - still I guess there is still time for it to arrive this evening.

Fingers crossed hon! Just think that you'll have "more practice" :bd: if she arrives this month ;)

I know it must be a pain in the bee-hind, but at least you're trying! :) I can't wait to be TTC! Hubby said to me today "would you be upset if I got you pregnancy testing kits for Christmas?" I actually thought that was cute...bless 'im. If he does, he best get something else as well or I won't be giving him an excuse/chance to see if they "work" ;) heee hehe

Still got fingers crossed here for you!

Thanks!

Although to be fair we're not officially trying- we just happened to have 2 drunken unprotected BD's around my O so I thought it could be possible...

Well, anything's possible in this life! :) And I truly, truly believe that everything happens for a reason, good and bad, and there's always a positive that comes out of it all...somewhere!

stay positive lovely you never know it could be your month!! sending lots of baby:dust:keeps us posted x

Annie, I had 2 BFNs during the week I should have had AF and I was a week late before I had my BFP, It is possible so don't give up hope but like the others said, just because its not this month, maybe this has helped clarify what you really want? You could discuss officially TTC if AF arrives this month...fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back