I'm too excited...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Morning ladies...

Well its cd17 by my reckoning...well its 17 days since mc started.......but actually about 12 days since i got a negative hpt......and pre mc i always used to ovulate around cd12....and guess what..

I AM OFFICIALLY OVULATING!!!! got my surge this morning.....dark line on opk and smiley face on clearblue digitial.

Only you girls will understand why i am so excited to see a smiley face on a plastic stick.....i'm just so happy that my body is doing what it's supposed to be doing after everything i have been through and at my age!! lol

So I'm going to count 14 days from now and see if af arrives around that time...and hopefully it will and i can rest assured that i am getting a normal cycle back

:)

xx

ha ha...nope...even though i am desperate to know if i can get pregnant again and carry full term this time....xx

but now my head is full of other worries....

I'm really worried about my light periods......wondering if thats why i miscarried....maybe i am not building up enough womb lining for little beans to bury into..

When i mc i had a scan which showed that my womb lining on the top of my womb was already at 7mm...which by all accounts is okay.......so if i am building up something, why is it not coming away with af?

Also another symptom of womb lining problems is a short luteal phase....mine is about 16 days....so that seems ok too..

but the af i had just before bfp, was literally a day long and just brownish blood.....that worried me, but then i got my bfp so i was relieved...would my pregnancy have lasted 9 weeks if bean wasnt able to snuggle in?

Very, very worried.....:(

xx

Last edited:
I'm sure u are over analysing cos of what happened hun :hug: im sure you'll be fine and it's fab that your body is back on track xxx

Good news hunni xxx please try not to analyse too much you will drive yourself bonkers xxx

That's great news Hun!

Try not to worry about the M/C as there could have been so many reasons and we know that there a lots of ladys here who have a M/C and then a healthy pregnancy.

Do the hospitals talk about reasons for M/C with you at the time?

xx

That's wonderful news. Glad that everything's going back to normal.

That's great news Hun!

Try not to worry about the M/C as there could have been so many reasons and we know that there a lots of ladys here who have a M/C and then a healthy pregnancy.

Do the hospitals talk about reasons for M/C with you at the time?

xx

not at all......just said it was one of those things xx

Samsgirl, i'm really pleased ur cycle is back to normal again so quickly. like the other girls said, try not to worry too much about the reason, i was told the same, it's one of those things, and actually i really think it just is.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back