booking in appt today

lefthanded

Reaction score
The day has come finally :). The last time i went i was mc and had been lightly spotting and the pain just went intense and we had to stop the appt and get me seen by a dr that was in June.

So i am feeling good today light nausea, no bad signs.

Stressful weekend coming up. Got my mums jumpy barmy dog downstairs till sat/sun while she is away. He stays in the kitchen so our cat has the rest of the house.

Had a call yesterday from inlaws they are coming down and bringing my oh nephew their grandson he is 3. They spend the whole time keeping him fully entertained which i personally just want to say just let him play. He constantly drinks fruit shoots which really irratate me We tend to drink decent squash or high juice drinks he is offered but i get told he doesn't like them. I do like my in-laws they are lovely don't get me wrong its just going to be stressful having to get dressed earlier.

Did i mention i have to clean the entire house. Townhouse which is a pain kids leave everything on their level flipping cups!clothes! clutter rubbish. Going up 2 flights of stairs leaves me breathless. Its going to be a very long day. up down up down up down. Better get cracking i guess.

I have bags of stuff for charity shop but i don't drive and we only get a chance at weekend and never get round to it.

wow sounds like you've been a busy bee :D hope your booking in appointment went well...i'm there on tuesday :) its taken so long to come around, the last 3 weeks have dragged like nothing else so glad its nearly here :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back