booking date

Anna86

Reaction score
Hi i am new on here i am 5 weeks pregnant with my first child i went to the docs on mon morning and have my 1st midwife appointment on the 23rd april being new to all this i was wondering what happens in this double appointment? last week before i found out i was pregnant i felt really sick and dizzy is this normal? but now i feel fine i just have a dull ache now not on any particular side though is this also ok?

thanx for any help :)

The booking in appointment will consist of the mw asking a million questions, assesing your dependancy, taking some blood and urine samples. Well that's what my mw did! x Welcome to the forum! x Everyones symptoms are different but I had achy pains, it's your uterus stretching. x Good luck x

:wave:Welcome to the forum Anna and congratulations to you! :yay:

Like Helen said everyone is different, you might find you get more symptoms and sickness as you get into 6 weeks plus as your pregnancy hormone level HCG rises in your system - all normal and a great sign of a healthy pregnancy.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy:stork:

Aww thank you for putting my mind at rest ladies :lol:

All your symptoms sound normal :) Pregnancy brings many aches and pains :)

Good luck for your appointment and Welcome to the Forum x

Congratulations!! Good with your apointment, will look forward to hearing about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back