Boobs

Asd1

Reaction score
Do they ever stop growing ? Iv got up a cup size from a c to a very full d and they look like iv just had implants! My question is I'm not due till January so will they ever stop growing?

Mine too! I now have two bras that fit and that includes 4 new ones that I bought, my chest was large to start with now it is just silly:(. I am due in January x

Mine stopped growing at about 13/14 weeks. By that time thought I'd jumped from a 34C to a 34F!! I bought a few nursing bras and a few sports bras and they've done me til now. I'll wait and see what size they are when LO is born before I consider buying any more xx

Mine haven't grown any more at all yet! I am still bf'ing first LO tho so mybe that's why :)

Glad it's not just me then! I'm worried people are starting to notice as I wear fitted shirts for work and I'm pretty much busting out of them lol . Iv started wearing my sports bra to bed too as I can no longer sleep without a bra on !

Glad it's not just me then! I'm worried people are starting to notice as I wear fitted shirts for work and I'm pretty much busting out of them lol . Iv started wearing my sports bra to bed too as I can no longer sleep without a bra on !

This is also good to prevent droopage and too many stretch marks!! I've got stretch marks underneath my boobs now unfortunately, so I just try and keep them moisturised and supported. I had to give up with blouses fairly quickly, so I feel your pain!! Lycra is my friend, anything I can stretch to give me a bit more room! xx

I am only early on in this, so if I carry on I will need a trolley to transport them!!! The pain at times is awful, can't have anything touching them and it is like they are growing as I watch them :8 am starting to worry what size they will be at the end of this.

Ive not experienced sore boobs or massivly growing, just a little fuller xx

mine are ridiculous too. finally stopped hurting though, touch wood :)

Last time I was a 34GG by the time LO was born. Got the boob spillage out of my 34DD bra already! Lol

I really hope mine don't grow at all. I'm a 38G all ready and have trouble finding bras as is!

mine went from a 32d to a 34dd but dont worry they go back down if you arent planning on breast feeding xx

I'm still the same cup size but they seem to be a bit fuller and rounder lol.
My god do they hurt though..........

Mine went from and E to a G and I think they are now done, the last tiem I bought bra's was last month in a 40G.

I am desperately clinging to the fact that when my mother BF hers shrank drastically lol :) :lol::lol:

My boobs are have grown already, I can only just about fit in my bra I reckon soon I'm going to need to get some bigger bras. I'm only a little 34b so loving my bigger boobs.

Xx

Going to pop into Mothercare today for some meternatiy bras and knickers.
Really didn't expect to have to get any this soon but put my bra on this morning and it's soooooo tight I can barely breath and my boobs are killing me as is. So got my old streched one on atm which still feels tight and so does my baggy dress :S

Pleas boobs don't grow any more your too big all ready!

My boobs aren't really hurting, only my nipples. Not sure if this is normal?

Xx

I suppose it depends if they hurt during AF and other times during your cycle or not?
Mine do due to my PCOS unbalancing hormones which did lessen on Metformin.

So that could be why mine are hurting like hell especially when get up on a morning and take my bra off later?

Normally my boobs hurt before af, but not nipples so they have reversed since I got pg.

Although I've woken up today & they don't feel bad at all.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back