My worst symptoms have gone!!!!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Very pleased to announce that my mystery weight gain has gone!!! I am no longer bloated and I look really normal today! :D So that is hope for people who are growing quicker than they thought. You may look normal any moment now!

I was hoping that I may have the chance to be normal before I start growing properly!

My weight is back to normal (despite me eating like a horse to stop the nausea) and my boobs have stopped hurting and the tiredness has gone!!!!!!

I still have the nausea but I can beat that with food quite easily so it isn't getting me down.

So I am feeling well today! :D :D :D

Looking froward to the scan now, as it is hard to believe that I am actually pregnant now! :(

I've had days without symptoms and worried myself that it was a bad sign, then either that night or the next morning they're back in full force :lol: My boobs are so sore everytime I lie down and get up, even if it's just the bath :shock:

Yes, my symtoms are back in full force. But I am trying not to moan about it and I'm seeing it as a great sign.

In fact, it is only the sore boobs that have subsided. My exhaustion has really taken off this week and I have put it down to the fact that the scientists reckon that the ninth week is the week where the baby stops being an embryo and starts being a foetus! (That means a baby! :D :!: :!: :!: :!: ) A real baby in my belly! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just have to remind myself of that, when I feel a bit under the weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back