yet another bleed

zaymisa

Reaction score
heey everyone so as the above says been in hospital again due to sac of blood in the womb leaking again 3rd time now kinda sick of it as its doubled in size and they cant do anything. But on a good note seen baba doing well im 8+1 and baby growing, as a added bonus spoke to nurse who gave me meds to stop sickness yaaay lol

Crikey hun, have they given any idea whether it will go eventually?

Glad baby is ok and hope you don't stress out too much xxxxxxxxxxx

I had loads of bleeds in my pregnancy with little Reuben too! Scary but he is a lovely healthy baby now! lot of lov x

Thanks ladies they just said it may continue or reabsorbe its self. just took my anti sickness and im drowsy noooot good

Is it a haematoema hun as i had one with this pregnancy and my last pregnancy. As long as baby is ok thats all you need to worry about at the moment. they usually reabsorb thenselves by your 12 week scan. Hope everything goes ok and your sickness eases soon x

Is it a haematoema hun as i had one with this pregnancy and my last pregnancy. As long as baby is ok thats all you need to worry about at the moment. they usually reabsorb thenselves by your 12 week scan. Hope everything goes ok and your sickness eases soon x

hey they didnt give it a name just said their sac of blood and it might keep coming away x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back