Boobs!! Sorry if TMI

PamMc

Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies in advance if TMI!

Today I noticed some clear fluid coming out of my nipples- should this be happenning just yet? They are not sore or anything so I don't think it's an infection. I wss just a bit shocked to be honest!! Any advice would be gratefully appreciated!
Pam xx

Hi pam my nipples started to leak slightly at 16 weeks.. and since about 4 weeks its daily and not just clear liquid anymore so yeah i think its normal..

Last night i had a grey top on and no bra and oh said "is that your nipple leaking?" and yeah, it was a little patch there..

Thanks. I kind of thought that wouldn't happen until I'd given birth!! Seems there is a lot more I need to read up about this motherhood thing!!

Pam xx

I find it sometimes happens a tiny bit at night but not often yet and so far only from the left breast. It is clear but in the morning looks White on the sheets- having to wash sheets a couple of times a week now, although to be fair it is nice getting into fresh sheets all the time :)

Good excuse for nice fresh bedclothes all the time! Beginning to not sound so bad!! Thanks. It was just my right one but tonight it's both. I think I will invest in some breast pads in case it gets worse!
Pam xx

i had it at begining of tri 2 then it stopped now it comes and goes

Mine started the other day, though that was after a vigorous body butter rub LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back