Boobs!

PamMc

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been having leaky boobs for a while now and it's been a clear fluid. Not enough to have to wear a breast pad or anything but noticable. Anyway, today I have noticed that this has now turned into a milky colour. Does this mean things are on the move for me??
I am still hoping I will go into labour and baby will turn from breech to head down before they give me a c-section date.
Any experiences would be appreciated!
Thanks
Pam xx

Sorry hun i cannot help you with this one as i have not yet exp leaking boobs x

Yea, I have this. Mine are only leaking a bit at the moment but I have read that the white liquid is colostrum (not sure if that is spelt right) which is the first milk that baby takes.

Mine normally leak when I get out of bed (must be gravity) although I did notice a crusty bit on my pj top this morning (sorry, tmi).

My sil told me hers used to squirt when she went in the bath, hmmm, can't wait for that :shock: xxx

Mine are leaking a lot at the moment. They're also quite painful today and seem to throb a lot.

I have also noticed this, my boobs were leaking clear colostrium and now its more a milk colour...good news if you want to breastfeed!

yup I have the milky colour liquid now, and it has increased in volume, esp after a hot bath, have to watch the PJ tops after ! I'm only 29 weeks, so don't think related to when you go into labour, I'm happy they are ready.
i never leeked in any of my other pregnancys before , but other than 4 weeks between my 3mth Mc and now, I have been preg since 22nd dec last year, so maybee body feels boobs are fully ready this time!

Last edited:
i just have the wierd clear stuff a lot at the moment, but as you are due in not very long i bet it does mean somethings on the move! xx

Im still clear, more one side than the other, but both goin so hopefully will be good for breastfeeding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back