• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boobs Boobs Boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Mine are so achey and BIG with the cold weather, it feels like the weather is freezing the milk production inside of me!!!! and no coat can stave it off.....

and the nipples my godess their HUGE :) i've never had huge nipples it's weird!!

Needless to say hubby is loving it!!!!!

sorry felt the need for a pointless post today :lol::lol::lol::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Lol so with you!! My nips are very ugly huge and brown and they are just huge and irritating!!
Not fun at all

Xx

Yep it only gets worse especially when your milk comes in oh the pain but lovely round boobies x

Mine feel like theyve taken over my entire face!I no longer have a neck lol just boooobs!Yeah no one really prepared me for the pain of when your milk comes in.......errrrgh!!!Will be prepared this time tho!Tight bra and pankillers at the ready xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Ha ha glad we are all the same. I think my boobs are what's going to give me away at work. I've turned into Jordan nearly! Plus the extra loo trips and switching to decaf coffee. Had to put thy down to migraines! Ha ha x

Yip I'm with all of you. I put on work shirt and waistcoat on Saturday and could hardly breath it's that tight. Got new uniform yesterday and even though I ordered same size as it was sorted before I got BFP it appears to be slightly bigger than previous one so I might get away with it for a wee while. Just can't button trousers or bottom button of waistcoat - que blouse over trousers and hair bobble to keep trousers together lol

Lol ahhh the joys of pregnancy, can just see you with the hair bobble now xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Mine have grown, but my nipples haven't changed. Now i'm worried that they should have. They just look normal! x

Yay for normal nipples lol :)

to be honest mine didn;t start changing til about 10 weeks :)

Oh ok. :) Boobs are definitely bigger! Popping out of my bra at the mo and someone at work commented how big they were the other day. I'm normally a 34B and she said they looked massive! I just said I was wearing a padded bra! xx

I've already gone up a cup size!!!

I reckon with the amount i'm eating and the rate boobs are growing they will soon meet in the middle!

im with you guys ...and actually even with the nipple thing witch ive never noticed in other pregnancys but i am loving the fact that they feel full again for a change

Mine hurt to start, then bigger up a bra size, and now nipples are soooo sensivtive and changing colour :(
hubby grabbed my boobs yesterday and nearly died of shock how big they have got. lol

Hubby daren't grab mine I would bite his hand off lol, my nippies are so sensitive and achey lol :)

Could cry with the pain in my nipps when it's cold outside. Sooooooooooooooooo sore!!

im with you guys ...and actually even with the nipple thing witch ive never noticed in other pregnancys but i am loving the fact that they feel full again for a change

Totally feeling this!!Its nice to feel like i have a cleavage again rather than two tennis balls stuck in very long socks xxx

Adsa do a fab nipple cream that sooths, i had it to start cause they hurt soooo much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back