boulder boobs

rainbow dancer

Reaction score
omg i woke in the night with really sore boobs!! they feel like a ton weight.....each hehe!! also have a stinky headache regardless of the gallons of water im drinking!! :wall2:and who said pregnancy was easy (as im constantly reminded by my mother in law - it was in her day lol!):whistle::shock:hope you ladys are all well this morning xx

oh yeah meant to ask i usually drink lots of tea but have been drinking decaff since i found out am pregnant and last week or so not even been drinking any as not fancied it, do you think this could cause me headache?? xx

My hubby think's my headache's are due to my sudden stoppage of coffee. I went off it about a week before I found out, and I still don't fancy it.

Re boobs, I don't have too much of a problem as I'm not big to start with, so it's quite nice!!

I would definitely say that the headache could be down to the lack of caffine. I always get a pounding headache when i give it up. I have tried to switch to decaf, but found it tastes really wierd. Gone off the real stuff too,which is a shame, used to love a good cuppa. My drink of choice is now banana milkshake, along with lots of water!!

yeah im just drinking lots of fruit juices etc. j2o used to seem pretty boring but now yummy especially with lots of ice !

Yes def due to the lack of caffine, I used to drink loads of little cuppas all day long at work, and then every sat and sunday like clockwork, would have a nasty head from 11am, when my caffine low hit, I didn't drink anywhere near the same amount at the weekend.

It will balance out soon enougth, I have been on caff free at work, (have box of teabags in my drawer) since I got my BFP this time, just to help against Miscarridges (just incase), and I have no headaches this pregnancy X

(can't say I'm very awake in the mornings at work mind....:shock:)

Last edited:
thanks ladies feels slightly better this evening but still there. dont wanna take paracetamol asbeen taking quite alot last week for my back so just gonna try and sleep this one off x

Hi,
Regarding the boobs, i know exactly how you feel, im only 6 weeks gone but OMG they are so sore and hurt lots. seem to be worst in the mornings. I find myself even holding them when i come down stairs he he he.
I best get used to them feeling like this though as im guessing its going to be like this for some time, Boo hoo!

Hope the headaches get better for you xxx

Rainbow dancer we have the same due date!! have you had your appointment with midwife yet?

mine's mot until next Thursday :)

Hey rheych how cool is that!! we can share our next 7 months together!? im seeing the midwife on monday so will let you know what happens. how are you coping and feeling at the moment?? xx

Oh I know how you feel. My boobs hurt constantly, I have to hold them all the time just so they dont move n my OH is not allowed anywhere near them lol x

yeah my hubbie thinks is funny to grab em!! watch out dh as i may just retaliate! x

My OH is the same! I told him yesterday if he did it again I would break his face with the frying pan... Hopefully he listened!! x

Hey rheych how cool is that!! we can share our next 7 months together!? im seeing the midwife on monday so will let you know what happens. how are you coping and feeling at the moment?? xx

i am crippled with heartburn at the moment, everything i eat kills me!

also suffering with my boobies they are solid and so sore :lol:

just got back from 8 days in the sunshine so i am fully rested up, just home MS doesn't kick in when i am back in work next week as i am trying to keep it a secret until i have seen midwife/got date for scan etc

is this your first? (it's mine)

would be lovely to share the next 7 months :dance:

I can totally relate to the boob thing. My have really sore moments, like right now. They are feeling bigger too, which my hubby is loving! I hate wearing a bra at the moment and as soon as I am home it comes off. I am wondering when I will have to sort out some new bras/crop tops.

I agree no bra is best (well at the moment at least!!) rheych, hope the heartburn eases off are you taking any gaviscon for it?? i feel not too bad at the moment mostly very tired and feeling bit sick. having cramps on and off and feels like i need a good stretch in a streching machine!! yes this is my first pregnancy and came off the pill in january. I had an ovary and fallopian tube removed 13 years ago and bad polycystic ovary on the remaining one. when i was alot younger my Dr basically said 'you dont want kids anyway'!!! so was always led to beleive would be very difficult to conceive - the wonders of the body and mind eh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back