Boobies

Princess81

Reaction score
Does the soreness in your boobs ever ease off, mine (especially nipples) have been pretty tender but today it's really eased off to more of just a sensitive feel. Of course it's freaking me out now :roll: cos I'm thinking my symptoms are disappearing :oooo: x

Mine have never really been that bad, worse some days than others! They are mainly only sensitive when I poke them ( to see if they are still sensitive) lol, sure you're fine Hun, enjoy the break from it I'm sure it'll be back xx

mine were on and off,i was totally freaking out

Mine feel bruised and I only notice it if I touch them or walk downstairs or something.

Mine are on and off. Generally worse in the evening after being up and about all day. Im always sneking in little feels at my desk to see if they hurt. But it has really eased off in the last couple of weeks.
Completely freaks me out tho

My boobs hurt on and off with Sam, and not at all with Toby. I think the pain had gone by about 8 weeks too x

Mine hurt on and off too. Sometimes really bad, sometimes fine. But they are getting soooo big, it awful, none of my bras fit and they look like cows udders :-(

Mine aren't too bad, a bit on/off but my god they are sore when I take my bra off at night. Feel like I have to carry them to bed!

xx

mine are worse in the mornings! and by evening it has worn off quite a bit.....but they have never been extreamly sore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back