boobies!

how exciting...love reading how everyone is getting on :)

praying you all get your BFPs.....I have decided to start TTC again in July....seems a long time off, but i'm sure it will come round quickly. that would make me about 4 months pregnant for wedding (if i'm lucky enough to concieve in July of course!)

xx

I count January like I do Mondays........horrible horrible day & start to the week & once it's out the way the rest of the week follows :yay:

That made sense in my head anyway

xxx

sorry ur not feeling so well today kezza - hopefully tomorrow will be better hun xx

Well my boobs a lil sore & weird crampy feelings & noticed last 2 cycles that around OV I get all bunged up etc & I'm a lil more coldy today so I think OV may be close

xxx

My Boobs were really sore from Ov till now pain didnt stop at all... :)

Woke up today and the soreness has gone - maybe they were pains from ovulation, boo hoo :( xxx

My boobs were a little tender during the 2ww but nothing too bad. I got a BFN at 13 dpo and my BFP at 15 so dont be too upset if your getting BFN's.

FX for you hunni xxx

thanks spinney girl, did you get the tenderness constantly or did it come and go? hope u are well, so excited for you! seems you are the only one this year so far!! lets hope i can join you soon xx

Tenderness from me deffo comes and goes. They are fine now but last night I had to hold them going up the stairs! They felt like big bloody melons (and looked like them too) not a gala melon - watermelon!! :rotfl: Oh the joys of the 2WW. You are testing too early though try CD10 onwards, much better chance of seeing that BFP rather than getting your hopes dashed with a BFN- Good luck

haha tracey i just burst out laughing the library - soo funny!

thanks hun, going to hold out until tuesday, i'll be 11dpo by then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back