Boob Pains

dannii87

Reaction score
Hello girls,

Just when I thought my boob pain torment was over, I've just been sitting here and found a sore spot on one of my boobs. It's one of those little lumps around the areola (sp?) which are normal, but I've had a few sharp pains go through my boob and it's a little sore to touch.

Do you think it's stretching, where my milk ducts are starting to form or something a bit more serious?!

xx

Ooooh :hug:

Not had that in my boobies yet but have had it in my tum (higher up than little one is at the mo) which Ive put down to my tum stretching and make way for bubs.

Boobies are just generally twitchy, ithchy abd a bit sore. x

Hmmm... :think: I think I might put it down to stretching and hope it goes away!

xx

Na nothing happening around that area.....apart from they are growing! Haha boyfriend is happy!

lol! I bet he is :roll: Men ay, love that side of it but where are they when you need your back rubbed?!

My brother (16) can't wait to be an uncle and is more than happy to carry the heavy stuff, make me drinks etc, but will he rub my painful back? No!

Grrrrr xxx

:D nope Im soooo compleatly spoilt! Hehe i get backrubs and dont have to carry the shopping hehe all I do have to do is drive....he even offered to fill the car up with fuel today....hehe it was a really sweet idea but I knew he wouldnt have a clue where to start bless him so I spared him of that job!

Even the doctor telling OH that I need a good massage hasn't made him get on with it :roll: Think he's had about a dozen back rubs himself since there but have refused to give anymore until I get mine :shakehead:

i get the odd twingy stabbing type pains in the nipples sometimes, but arent really suprised when i see how much they've changed over the past 6 weeks!

I think its totally normal, everyone seems to be having it in some way.
i get the same thing, shooting pains from the nipple right to the back of my boob. and patches where it hurts more than others.
i figure its just everything changing in there, they are hugh, i always used to hide my boobs before, i never liked my C cup and now im like a massive D

I get worried everytime my boobs twinge cos I think they're growing before my very eyes!! I got measured 2 weeks ago and was a DD :shock: It's only the beginning too so gonna get so much bigger!

Yeah it seems normal! :think:

My boobs are growing too ladies! Although, so are my arms, legs, bum, belly, and I've grown about 6 extra chins since week 8 lol :cheer: :cry:

xxx

HideiLu said:
Even the doctor telling OH that I need a good massage hasn't made him get on with it :roll: Think he's had about a dozen back rubs himself since there but have refused to give anymore until I get mine :shakehead:

i know how that feels, my OH always says to me, ill give you your back massage after ive had mine... he never does and ive learnt my lesson now!

I've had one back massage the whole time i've known him and i wasnt even pregnant at the time but everynight he wants his back rubbed or tickled!! MEN :wall: does he not realise that i'm pregnant and my back hurts too???
My boobs were really tender the first few weeks then went fine and now my nipples are really sore! at least they arnt leaking yet!
They've grown massively though, he loves them but im hating trying to find bras that fit!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back