Bomb-shell

Hi kmg I stumbled on this thread because I too have been ttc for 3yrs now. I felt sooooo angry after reading your thread and hate to think that one can claim to love someone and then stab the person in a bit. At the moment I'm sure you are filled with more anger than pain, but don't worry, you will be come out tougher and stronger! Do not feel cowered into a corner and he has no right to do that to you, make him feel the heat as well. He can't have it both ways honey, trust me at the moment there is some strength inside of you, use it to make your self feel better. Don't get petty with him, if he can treat you the way he did then he deserves nothing. Will be praying for you....gosh women deserve so much better than this world sometimes have to offer. So for rambling on and on.

Hello ladies,

thank you so much for all the posts while I've not been logging on - it means so much that you are here!

I have had a bad weekend - Saturday I woke up and cried for what seemed like the whole day - my friends have been great and one told me that I was not staying at the house that night so I went to her had a few drinks and stayed there. It felt strange and all at the same time. I will make sure that I do that next weekend too!

I am getting stronger and his behaviour has made me realise that he is just not worth it - if he can treat me like this when he says he cares I am not going to give him the time of day.

I just have to keep going and believe that my journey is not over and that I will be back on here soon (well tri 1)!

xx

I was thinking about what you said about missing everybody here on the forum and thought that when you meet someone better, even if you're not ready to think about it right now, he will want a family too and hopefully you'll get pregnant really quickly. Then you will be back here again and hopefully we'll all be in the Pregnancy section instead! :)

Thank you blueflower,

I really hope that comes true!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94