BMI thread

shaunie_louise

Reaction score
Whats my BMI?

I'm 5ft 4" and weigh 10st 12. Im a size 14.

What is this and is it healthy?
I only ask because since I've been ill ive gone from 9st 10 to 10st 12.

What is everybody elses?

xxx

Aww thanks, :hug:

It's not that I think I'm hugely overweight or anything, I'm just more concerned about putting so much weight on in a matter of months. Come to think of it, I've gained it since coming off the pill.

Is that normal? xx

God no, ignore bmi its how you look, bmi can be incredibly inaccurate - you sound healthy as too me! ignore the bmi"

Good luck with ttc :)

BMI is rubbish!! I had a high bmi a few years back and I as in the best shape of my life so its crap really!!

x

i'm 5'4" and about 7st. 6lbs so i'm underweight according to slinky sarah's calculator my BMI is 17.8

i conceived last month however i lost the baby :( think i was slightly heavier when i conceived my daughter so healthy weight is probably important.

shaunie_louise said:
Whats my BMI?

I'm 5ft 4" and weigh 10st 12. Im a size 14.

What is this and is it healthy?
I only ask because since I've been ill ive gone from 9st 10 to 10st 12.

What is everybody elses?

xxx

26.1 which is just in the overweight catagory, but it doesnt take into account if youre very muscle bound.

According to my BMI I am massively obese but have still conceived so dont worry about BMI hun :hug:

trixipaws said:
i'm 5'4" and about 7st. 6lbs so i'm underweight according to slinky sarah's calculator my BMI is 17.8

i conceived last month however i lost the baby :( think i was slightly heavier when i conceived my daughter so healthy weight is probably important.

I doubt it was that hon :hug: Im sorry to hear of your loss...

I conceived my last 2 kids when my BMI was 39, the 1st within 1 month and the 2nd was an accident so it never affected me. I think it just makes for a healthier pregnancy but a BMI of 26 is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back