Bloody mw

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So consultant wants me to have stretch and sweep at 38 weeks with mw and he hope i won't need to see me at the apt at 39 weeks cos Orlando will be here fx!
He told me to ring and arrange the sweep with my mw!

Well she won't do it til my next appt which is after my next consultant appt I am so mad!

Do u think I should ring hospital and sort it with consultant or what?

how can a mw say she wont do it?! if that is what the consultant told you i would call up hun! xx

How annoying! Why won't she do it? Surely if the consultant has ordered it, she has to do it? grrr... I'd get back to the consultant explaining mw's lack of cooperation and see what he says.

How annoying! Why won't she do it? Surely if the consultant has ordered it, she has to do it? grrr... I'd get back to the consultant explaining mw's lack of cooperation and see what he says.

I don't think there are any appts but that is not my problem. Grrr

Def pull ranks and get it booked in for 38 weeks. The MW can bugger off!!!

I don't think there are any appts but that is not my problem. Grrr

That's her problem to sort out, not yours. Make sure you get it done at 38 weeks! X

Just seen this thread mrsmc, did u get anything sorted? im sure that one particular MW wouldnt have to do it and if shes too busy they could let you see someone else! I hate anything like this cos it builds you up and knocks you back down again doesnt it xx

Good luck! I cant believe he could be here so soon :)

Although i will be nervous when you do have him, as youve always been around the forum and 4 weeks ahead of me so when it happens for you ill be like 'oh crap, my turn soon'
(Unless these pains keep coming and i beat you to it, lol, im quite happy for you to go first though!)

Yeah, im so excited. Not had the best pregnancy but id do it all again if it meant we got our little man :)

If she says there are no appointments call the hospital and ask if there is anything they can suggest... she can't be that booked up! xx

Laura, when I left the consultant the other day, she told me I have to be seen by midwife twice a week! I called the docs and they said she had no available appointments but she would get her to call me when she was next in! She called me Tuesday and made an appointment for me for that day! When I was there she was really struggling to get me in, but she slotted me between other people! Then she made appointments at other places, one being at our local hospital! Another one at another doctors (yes I was surprised they can do that!) She told me they HAVE to do what consultants tell them, no matter what!! So make sure you get on her back!!! Good luck hunny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back