Blood....

Mrsjones1209

Reaction score
Just been to the loo and when I wiped, there was like brown blood on the tissue.... And when I looked at my pad (I wear them more for the fact I pee myself when I laugh,cough or sneeze..,, or just in general! Lmao!) there was some brown blood on that to! Is it my show? I've been having twinges here and there but nothing serious I don't think? Omg, I've No idea! Not had anything like it thru my whole pregnancy! Not even spotting when I conceived!
Scared!!!!!

Karlie xxx

It does sound like it Hun good luck x

On the toilet paper it was, and like stringy wormy looking! Sorry if that's tmi! Lol!
But on the pad it looked like the end of ur period if u get me? Soaked in? So so sorry tmi again!

Karlie xxx

No problem lol it does sound like the show I had with my eldest who will b 10 this year Hun havent experienced labour since 2003 lol good luck xxx

No problem lol it does sound like the show I had with my eldest who will b 10 this year Hun havent experienced labour since 2003 lol good luck xxx

Phew! :) lol! No need for panic stations then! Ha ha!
Thanks Hun! :D

Karlie xxx

Oooo hopefully it is!! More June babas :) even though mine doesn't seem to have any intention of vacating my womb! X

Oooh!!! :D ur not allowed to push in front of me! ;) lol
Exciting!! :D xx

Tapatalking. X

Lol! It could still be ages yet couldn't it? No worries there Beks! :0) hehe! Get jumping on ur exercise ball Dax, that's what I've been doing every day since about 35 weeks! But today I went to town I tell ya, haha! :)

Karlie xxx

ohhh karlieeeeee :D sounds like ur plug to meee :D :D

Dont forget to text me when things kick off!! i dont care it its 4.03am!!!! lolol xx

ohhh karlieeeeee :D sounds like ur plug to meee :D :D

Dont forget to text me when things kick off!! i dont care it its 4.03am!!!! lolol xx

Lmao! I think ur more excited than me! Haha!!
Ooohhh I will! Tell mike sorry in advance lol!
But I've a feeling its still gonna be ages yet! :( booooo!

Karlie xxx

he wont even flinch if my fone goes off lmfao!

the other night when HE even thought i was having contractions he fell asleep!!!? lolol xx

Lmfao!!!! That's just a typical bloke! Sort of thing Karl would do to! Is mike a heavy sleeper to?
Karl apologised to me before! :) he thinks he's stubborn...... But he should know better by now that I am the queen of stubbornness! I always win! Haha!

Karlie xxx

I've had this tonight too!! :D
Fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Tbh I feel absolutely mortal drunk..
Only with better coordination haha!
Its a rather great feeling! :D
I'm soooooo comfy, I had almost forgotten what comfort was lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics