Blood tests

jandvhunt

Reaction score
I don't know if this problem is unique to me or if anybody else has worried about it too.

Do any of you worry, or did you with first baby, about the results of your blood tests? I'm with a different partner now and I do worry sometimes how awful it would be if they did my blood tests and discovered I had something nasty!

Anyone else been through this?

I do know how you feel. I found out that my ex had been really sleeping around and having unprotected sex!!! we had unproteceted sex as we had been together years, I was on the pill and did not think I had any other risks!!!!, anyway when I met my new partner between him and my family they persuaded me to go and have myself checked out for peace of mind and I did, it was the most embarressing thing I have ever done but the STD clinic staff were brilliant and I was tested for EVERYTHING, luckily for me everything came back clear but waiting for the results were terrible. I do not know what I would have done if I had to tell my new partner that there was a problem. I will never forgive my ex for playing russian roulette with my health and I am just thankful that it all turned out ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back