blood clot

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I have another one in my leg. In the other leg to when i had Jasper

i am just off to a+e... gutted coz if they put me back on warfarin i can't get pregnant til i'm off it :( :(

So sorry hun but glad you are getting looked at. Take care and let us know how you get on.

well the doctor at the hospital was not convinced it was a blood clot but gave me a massive dose of DP and the pain is gone... which i think means it probably is a blood clot :( :( :( :(

I have to have a scan tomorrow and if it shows a blood clot, well then i am going to be on Warfarin for months and months and wont be able to ttc :(

Gutted

:(

Not sure what DP is? But I hope you get good news tomorrow and you can ttc. x

Fx for you scan today. Let us know how you get on.

i will thanks ladies x

have spoken to the GP and should be getting a call back shortly, after that it just a waiting game for the scan :( :( Its going to be at the same place as the other scan :( :( the one where i found out the baby had died. I cant think of anywhere i would rather not be.

plus, Jasper has got a cold and is all snotty and I have managed to avoid the snotty part of it but i have blocked ears and a headache! So really today all we want to do is watch telly and we cant!

:hugs: feel for you hon :(

I hope the scan goes ok, sorry it's in the same place :( and I hope jasper gets better soon! Xxx

okay well the doc has given me a script for the treatment dose of DP which is 18000 IU per day, so even if my scan is tomorrow or whatever i have 5 doses of that to keep me going.

Now just waiting for a call from the hospital to find out when i can go in

The hospital fit me in at 10.30! They are amazing. And great news, there is no clot in my leg :) I'm chuffed!

must have been hard going to the hospital today BB. so glad there is no clot and it wont affect your ttc plans.
Hope you're doing ok xx

So pleased there's no clot Hun x

It was a bit horrid being at the hospital, but the woman was very nice and Jasper was his usual little charming self. I am really pleased i dont have a clot in my leg! Onwards with the humping i say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back