TMI- Blood Clots?!?!?!?!

ASD123456

Reaction score
Hi

I am still bleeding after LO, and it doesn't seem to have tailed off at all yet. Today I have passed a blood clot the size of a penny which has worried me slightly as I haven't passed anything like this before so to have it now seems a bit strange. Has anyone any advice or experience of similar? Should I give the MW a call?

Alex xxx

The advice I had was to call if anything was bigger than a 50p. Have you been discharged from the MW yet? If you have and you're worried give your HV a call x

I had a few of these too, but bigger. The MW wasn't concerned though. Like Scotslass said, call if they're bigger than a 50p piece.

Clots bigger than a 50p piece were what my MW said to notify her/HV/GP about. Anything smaller not to worry as it was all normal.

If you are really concerned give her a call (or perhaps your HV now if you've been signed off from your MW) and see what they say.

Thanks for the quick replies, have been signed off with the MW but was told I could still contact them until LO is 6 weeks. I'm going to see how it goes tonight and maybe give them a call during office hours tomorrow. I'm not overly concerned at the moment, hopefully this'll be a one off.

Alex x

Have you been doing more than usual today? My Mw said i'd pass clots if i did too much. She said it would be fine tho just to expect it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back